This series of products are AC high current measurement isolation transducer, the maximum measurement can be up to 3000A, completely isolated between input and output of the transducer, and with easy installation and good security. Compared to the transformer (CT) detection, there are obvious advantages on signal isolation and stability, and the standard output signal can be directly connected to PLC. The product is quite suitable for power distribution, communications, railways, industrial control and other areas of AC high current detection applications.
* Power supply: DC + 11 ~ + 28V;
* Rated operating current: <30mA;
* Input range: AC current: 100A～3000A( E9≤1000A,E10≤ 2000A, E11≤3000A)；
* Accuracy: class 0.5 (with reference error);
* Output: 0 ~ 5V / 0 ~ 20mA / 4 ~ 20mA;
* Load capacity: voltage output>1KΩ, current output <300Ω;
* Temperature drift: ≤200ppm/℃;
* Isolation voltage: ≥2500 VDC;
* Response time: ≤200 mS;
* Rated power consumption: ≤ 0.4W, ≤0.5W
* Output ripple: ≤10mV
* Frequency range: 40~80 KHz
* Surge impact immunity:
Power port three-level 2KV (L-N / 2Ω / integrated wave)
Output port three-level 2KV (L-N / 40Ω / integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: Power port ± 4KV, analog I /O port ± 4KV
* Input overload capacity: Continuous overload: 120%, short-term overload: 2times;
* Operating temperature: -20~+70°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew);
* Storage temperature: -55 ~+65°C; humidity: ≤95% (no dew).
High accuracy, better than 0.5%;
Frequency response: 40Hz ~ 8KHz
Wide power supply DC + 11 ~ + 28V;
High stability: temperature drift, bandwidth and accuracy have obvious advantages;
Epoxy encapsulation process, high electrical isolation.
Easy installation,small footprint.