New Product: Electromagnetic Interference Intelligent Detector
1. Broadband scanning - coarse scanning; Identify product EMI problem frequency
Set the scanning area and frequency range (9K ~ 3.2ghz, customizable) for preliminary wide-frequency range scanning, record the amplitude of each frequency, and identify the frequency of EMI problems with reference to the on-site use standard of the tested product.
2. Single frequency scanning imaging - fine scanning; Locate interference source and analyze radiation
Set the center frequency near the problem frequency, carry out plane scanning of fine-grained movement (such as 1mm movement step) for the tested product, record the amplitude under the problem frequency, draw the measurement results into a color temperature diagram, accurately locate the interference source and analyze the radiation intensity and range.
1. The EMI performance of pcb prototype board can be evaluated in the product design stage. Identify EMI problems as early as possible in the design process, take targeted suppression measures and optimize the design. It can effectively reduce costs and shorten the R & D cycle.
2. In the product audit stage, PCB products are sampled and tested to ensure product consistency.
3. Help solve EMI problems of existing products. Help engineers quickly locate problems and analyze the scope of influence to improve work efficiency.
For details, click the following picture: